My driving lesson offers have always remained very competitive, even more so now with today’s general motoring costs and a never ending spiraling cost of insuring the car and the current never ending cost of fuel rises which seem to go up literally daily
Driving lesson Fees from September 2023
- Standard rate at £40/hour (cash or bank transfer)
- Driving Test Day – £80- Same as having a double lesson
- I offer motorway lessons (minimum 2 hours) @ £90 for 2 x hours
- PASSPLUS – Pre-Set amount of £250.00 (a one-off payment non refundable once booked)
- (pass plus is 6 x hours of additional driving after you’ve succesfully passed your driving test)
All pupils are assured the highest quality, professional, reliable & caring tuition at all times.
PLEASE NOTE! – Any driving lessons can be paid in cash on the day of the lesson or a Bank Transfer 48 hours prior to the scheduled lesson
On driving test day it includes being picked up an hour before the test, and having one last final run through of all procedures, finishing at the TEST CENTRE, in good time to take your test at the allocated time slot, the use of the car for the test itself, and then being driven back home etc. once the test is complete.
PLEASE NOTE…. DON’T CONTACT ME TO JUST HIRE MY CAR JUST TO TAKE THE DRIVING TEST IN, ONLY PUPILS I’VE PERSONALLY TAUGHT.
I operate a 48-hour cancellation policy whereby I need a “MINIMUM” of 48 hours advance notice if you wish to cancel any pre-booked/paid driving lesson.
Failure to cancel within the 48 hours, the FULL hourly lesson rate will still be payable.