My driving lesson offers have always remained very competitive, even more so now with today’s general motoring costs and a never ending spiraling cost of insuring the car and an ever increasing rise in the cost of fuel & insurance etc
Driving lesson Fees
- Standard rate at £30/hour.
- Block booking of 10+ Hours = £29/hour…Note!!…MUST BE “PRE-PAID” IN ADVANCE
- Driving Test Day – £60 – Same as having a double lesson (Unless you are using some of your pre-paid lessons)
- I offer motorway lessons (minimum 2 hours) @ £65 for 2 x hours
- PASSPLUS – Pre-Set amount of £180.00 (a one-off payment non refundable once booked)
- (pass plus is 6 x hours of additional driving after you’ve succesfully passed your driving test)
All pupils are assured the highest quality, professional, reliable & caring tuition at all times.
PLEASE NOTE! – All driving lessons must be booked and pre-paid for in advance to qualify for the discount.
On driving test day it includes being picked up an hour before the test, and having one last final run through of all procedures, finishing at the TEST CENTRE, in good time to take your test at the allocated time slot, the use of the car for the test itself, and then being driven back home etc. once the test is complete.
PLEASE NOTE…. I DON’T LET ANYBODY HIRE MY CAR JUST TO TAKE THE DRIVING TEST IN, I’M NOT A CAR HIRE BUSINESS…
ONLY PUPILS I PROFESSIONALLY FEEL ARE READY
I operate a 48-hour cancellation policy whereby I need a “MINIMUM” of 48 hours advance notice if you wish to cancel any pre-booked/paid driving lesson.
Failure to cancel within the 48 hours, the FULL hourly lesson rate will still be payable.